Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Balance & Mc Queen Shoes

This is a picture intitled "Balance" I found in DeviantArt (amazing DA...) which made me think of the shoes Lady Gaga wears in her "Bad Romance" clip.



Look at how those shoes are both about heel and walking ballerina style!



Those shoes where designed by Alexander McQueen, a very famous designer I didn't know of until one of my fashion crazed friends introduced me to him through "Bad Romance" and asian food. Oh yeah, and that's the day she learned he had passed away, too. Because everyone knows McQueen but me.



She thinks those shoes are scary. I think they rock. I'll wear them next time I go jogging. The only way to look classy as a sweaty jogger is to wear McQueen shoes. Because the Queen says so. Off with their heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment