Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Speaking of beetles...



My last post got into me the idea of making a little search on DA about the Beatles (I don't think you've ever heard of it; it's quite a little band, mind you, it comes from Liverpool... If you ever get the chance, go listen to their music, it's sweet).


I like this band because its band budies were like the four fingers of one hand (the fifth finger being music, you naughty puritans). And what they liked was playing music, having fun, enjoying life... I love the fact that they were friends for such a long time and were so into music that they pratically breathed it in. Talk about passion!
But hey, that's history now, those poor guys are no longer remembered and will eventually fall into complete oblivion...


This is a picture of the less known member of the band, a so called John Lennon. Pretty sweet, uh? This guy was very uncool, not cynical at all, and unfunny at that; his personnalty was such a bore no-one remembers him. Bah, who cares, he's dead now.


*

Here's George Harrison, a very insignificant singer. Hi, George! One of my friends looks like a bit like him. Which makes me think, I hadn't seen him since last time we played hide-and-seek...

I guess my friend and drummer Ringo never went out that closet after all. Well, 'might as well go and fetch them. At least my dog will enjoy the bones.


No, wait, John just found Ringo in a box...


*

The thing one has to know about the Beatles is that their drummer Ringo was literally the Starr of the show. See proof of that bellow:

See? Starr shaped Ringo. Square proof.

*

And there's Paul McCartney. I know, bluffing, right? I know lenght doesn't count; still, he's making me jealous... That's it, I'm having eyelashed implant on Monday.


*

Now, to conclude, Beatles are plain awesome. Awesome in a suit, Barney Stinson would approve of this. This is being legend- wait for it...

Legendary!




Stamp by DAa *robdevenney.
Little nostalgic video provided by DAa ~FistsEchidna.
Picture of John by DAa ~Paul94.
George Harrison by DAa *LukieK
Ringo in a box by DAa ~morpheusshipper111
Ringo Starr by DAa =baremywords
Paul McCartney by DAa ~LumpyGravy
Cheer awesomeness by DAa ~patton360

*As a DAa myself, I believe in crediting people for their (not-so-hard and sometimes pass-in-the-ain) work.



This is something I'll sing latter on on the shower, thinking of you, blogging me while you could be having a life, dude!
Actually, this song is beautiful. I should name my Guitar Love guy Eleanor, 'cause he loves this song too. Did I ever tell you I like this Guitar guy? Well, there's this guy, and he plays guitar...

No comments:

Post a Comment