Monday, October 4, 2010

BBC Sherlock 1 - Interviews

Hereo, young fellas, here's the first post of many others to come about my newly found obsession, that is, the adaptation of Sherlock Holmes' adventures by Conan Doyles by the BBC.

Brilliant stuff, you're gonna love it! (Or, you know, sod off.)

Plus, I have a major crush on Benedict Cumberbatch's acting skills, which I think might get a little overborder some times... Speaking of Benny, here's some interviews about SH.

How it all began...


... and how it settles down in 2010...


... without betraying the spirit of CD's writting.

Benny and Martin Freeman ("Mrs Watson...") talking of the show before its premiere.

Benny talking of the show 1

Benny talking of the show 2

Martin Freeman about Sherlock.


Martin Freeman about his character, John Watson.


Benny Cumcumber about SH/JW chemistry


Martin Freeman about 221B Baker Street

*Getting sidetracked - Take 1*

Benny's a fan of Dr Who and David Tennant (the Tenth Doctor) is a fan of Holmes...


*Getting sidetracked - Take 2*



Aw, isn't he cute when he speaks like that? Makes me want to marry the TARDIS and adopt Benny as our child! Unfortunately, my dear friend Youtube gave me a little hint about how I'll have to join the queue for that...


(PS: They're speaking of the making of The Dark Side Of The Earth, with Benny playing a... well, sort of a canned being, I guess).



No comments:

Post a Comment