Monday, October 4, 2010

BBC Sherlock 3 - Subtext

I LOVE British people and do you know why? Because they're brilliant. BRILLIANT I tell you.

Sherlock is so asexual even I could pass for a nymphomaniac if compared to him. However, the makers of SH still managed to make fun of the whole "Best roomies or lovers?" sherlockholmian polemic in the series.

(Sherlockholmian polemic illustration)


Plus, the scene is so well played it's almost a piece of art. I'll buy it and stick it under a dusty glass in my personal museum if I liked dust. Seriously. I would.



Okay, that one is for fun -and because the montage is amazing. I'm not too keen on pairing up Sherlock and Watson IRL (...), really. For instance, the 2009 Sherlock Holmes movies was too queer for my taste... Still. Slash is fun, so slash it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment