Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BBC Sherlock 5 - Soundtrack & Piano

I'm searching for a piano sheet to play SH's Theme on piano, or at least videos to help me learn it (I'm not a good piano player...) This is what I collected so far.

This one is what approaches more the original theme, according to my poor judging skills. However, it cheats a bit, as it's not played on a real piano...


This one's the better non cheater I've met so far.


This one is lovely I think.

As a reference, here's a recollection of SH's ost.


Opening theme


Sherlock's Theme


*
This one is from The adventures of Sherlock Holmes and is called "221B Baker Street". I'd like to find a piano sheet for this one as well!


Original theme on violin


An other objective: Discombobulate from the 2009 movie.




*
[Getting sidetracked - As always]

This is Poirot's theme... it's nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment