Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buffy the vampire slayer, movie

SO kitch. So predictable. But a thousand good puns, so I actually enjoyed the ride. And, by God, Vampire DJ!

"Okay team, what do we say? 'I am a person, I have a right to the ball'"

"You missed practice again! Now you better sit down and think about how that makes me feels"

"Excuse me about not knowing about "El Salvador". Like I'm ever going to Spain anyway."

"What a homeless!"

"You broke up with my machine?"

Cause of death: "a really gross hickie."


What's the worst threat to earth at the moment?

-Lither?

-Bugs!

-Yeah, bugs, totally.

-The Ozone layer.

-Yeah, we gotta get rid of that.


-You guys are trashed.

-Are we? That would explain the slowed speech.


"What, am I in trouble or something? Cause if I am, I didn't do it."

"Does Elvis talks to you?"


-Let me in, I'm hungry!

-You're floating, man, go home!


"I tried drugs in my youth... I could see the music flowing in, and I thought I was a big toaster."

"Does the word "da" mean anything to you?"

There is one GORE moment when Pikes hits a vampire with his guitar... His guitar, for God'sake! I'm still crying over that.

"Are you calling me a man?"

Need to distract the vampires? Point at the sky and shout: "Look! Air!"

"I'm the chosen one, and I chose to be shoping"

No comments:

Post a Comment