Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Lord Of The Rings queerness

Now I'm back to an old passion. But I've no time to blog on TLOTR (crapy anagram, uh?), so I'll just post random material I found while surfing...

*
Awww,*celesse's Frodo is so cute...
*

A not so stupid supposition...


*
You Shall Not Pass!
Or I'll give you a ticket.

*

Queer sense of humor, but one hell of a videomanipulation!


*
*
Of drunken dwaves and elves...

*

The Catapult Theory, by ~black3 (8 page long comic)

That's it Frodo, be a nice little hobbit and do what the mister tells you to. And remember Gandalf's advice: "Frodo! Try to aim for the lava!!!"

Some might ask, "why the catapult?". Well, as Boromir explains, one does not simply walk into Mordor... (and no, Frodo, one doesn't! This discussion is ov-Oh, wait- yes, yes, you do).
*


Watch this one at your own risk and peril.
Not recommended to those whose brain is still alive.
Recommended to the other damaged ones.
Seriously.

*

Ici les frenchies ! Pour Frodo et Sam, c'est la grande vadrouille...

Mais qu'est-ce qu'ils foutent ici..!
envoyé par Marko66. - Futurs lauréats du Sundance.
*

My personnal copy of the Ring (just kidding -I own the real thing).
*
Lord Of The Lightsabers gets wet here.
And here... WTH? video of Frodo versus Potter...
Stupide. Et vulgaire. Mais drôle > SDA parodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment