Friday, April 2, 2010

Alice in Wonderland, by Tim Burton


I've been a bit disappointed by the scenario of this movie. But then again, I've been disappointed by lots of Burton's movies lately. Why can't he create a masterpiece each times he decides to record something? Come on man, be a genius, damnit!



I believe the modern Disney will of making each of its stories plain clear and understandable might be one of the factors that ruined this wonderful story. Man, if everone is crazy, then why do I get what's going on??? -wait. Does that make me a very reasonable mad person? Gosh, and I who wasted so much money on my therapist...



And there are some drawings Da-Sama made of Alice in Wonderland. I couldn't get pass this as he is an absolute fan of this novel and really looked forwards this movie.

Da-sama also made a critique of this movie on AlloCiné, a french forum for movies (which I read, but can't find back...)

I agree with some of its remarks, such as how the Mad Hatter is made to speak sensately, which is insane... sadly, I also have to agree with the fact that Johny Depp does have the main part of the movie -and when I say Johny Depp, I mean Johny Depp, not even his Mad Hatter character.

And as much as I love this actor, I don't like movies based on money makers. I want a scenario, I long for a story, a story with Johny Depp in it all right, but mainly a story!!!






Here's the Alice In Wonderland movie song by Avril Lavigne. Now if you think this music fairly conveys the feelings one should have when wandering in wonderland -feel free to go pay for the movie and never be back on my blog.

Just kidding. Hey, come back, you're my only friend!


"Alice" by =Layelis

No comments:

Post a Comment