Monday, April 26, 2010

A Love Story, TV film by Sandor Stern

That first picture could some up the movie, as would have pointed this brilliant New York Times article if I hadn't had the brilliant idea of doing it myself. However, just look at some other pictures of the Lennon & Yoko couple and you'll see that the movie, even though it's not bad, does not seem to capture enterily the essence of their relationship. Then again, who would?


A Love Story is a movie about Yoko Ono and John Lennon: how they met, how they fell in love, how they parted...
Hurray for an actor who almost looks like J.L!
Hurray for an actress who almost looks like Yoko!
Hurray for good acting!
Hurray for Beatles who absolutely not look like Beatles! (Or, not.)
And, most importantly: Hurray for Liverpool accent!

...And there I finally solved the who-the-hell-left-the-Beatles-first question.



























There is a little problem for 14/15... audio is mute!



See?
I couldn't find a video to replace it... So I don't know what's going on (even though I suppose we hear about Yoko's daughter).


Oh, come on, don't cry sweety, Lennon's not dead, that's for the movie...

The (censored) naked truth.

Why would people care that they broke up some careers?* Look at they faces. (Yes, those are some heavely monkey faced people. But that's not my point, so get over it!)

*I love the Beatles. I care about they career. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment