Friday, April 2, 2010

Star Trek movie - 2009

As showned below, the Star Streck series originated as a documentary describing how to perform sexual intercourse with aliens:



Within the years, it evoluted Hollywood style until at last, in the magic year of 2009, it became a very deep and philosophical action movie.



Now, the guys who made this movie sure know how to deal with a computer. The space ship that come from the future are tremendous. I'm buying one and parking it next my exact replica of the Millennium Falcon.

Meet my new time ship.
(Picture taken by *davemetlesits)

However, the story clearly aims at people that already know the story. Aka, the fandom.
I'm from no fandom. I'm from exfandomia.
I didn't catch it.

And I was a bit disapointed to learn that pointy ears wasn't the actual captain of the USS Enterprise.

Pointy Ears and Fist-in-your-face official pic'


But I have to say, I kinda liked Fist-in-you-face as a kiddo, for I too use to car race with police robots slash men and only park in the gulch.

Captain Fist-in-you-face as a kiddo.

"Uh oh, giant hamburger's mama is coming to get me" (quoted from movie)


Here's a little bonus -the actual trailer of the Star Treck series -in french, 'cause I love you.



Now, as there's no much more to say about it, Live long and prosper kids!

(Yeah, that's totally a photo of me - I'm gorgeous)


No comments:

Post a Comment