Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG, cushions

So here I was, wandering on sweet Internet wondering if I could find some classy cushions to decorate my four hundred living-room spanish castle, when I found exactly what I was looking for. DON'T PREY, THEY'RE MINE!!!

> That's something I'll use to get back at my noisy neighbours in a very subtle and sophisticated way. Or, something to hit on Guitar Guy's head.

> FINALLY! Something to ease the pain from being separated from my beloved computer at night!!


> I want to hug these!! They're awfuly ugly, though.

> Or, you could spell "pillow". Admit it, "love" makes such a sucky score...
> Look out! Subtle way to point fingers at the sweet one you want to bang.
> Or, look out! Even subtler way of pointing out your sexual urges. Or your being hungry. Or your being hungry for a peanut buttered & jamy threesome.

> This vibrating one (no kidding) is for your conforting yourself after having been dumped, slapped, crashed into the trash / washing machine (I'm poor) because of this disrespectful threesome idea of yours. > This one is to drown annoying visitors.

> I'm not on drugs, please! Give me that joystick.

> Meet some of my new pets. I won't feed them. Don't want to.

> And that's my old pet. He loooooves his new playmates. What? Oh, that? Don't pay attention, he's always moody.

> But maybe that is because his lover ... (my neighbours' sleepy bitch of a she-cat) ... is a sleepy bitch of a she-cat who cheats on him with a carpet.


> OMG! OMG! So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! ^^ (Sorry. Franticgirlism got the best of me)


> And now comes a master plan to be awfully fair to every I'm-on-a-diet-don't eat-that-in-front-of-me bitch. First, treat them into breakfast...

... then go on with a nice burger...

...or japanese food, that's good too.

... mister Shan't Eat isn't crying yet? Treat him with a pink cupcake! (This is a pillow. I swear!)

... aaaaaaaaaaand a cherry on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment