Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh, My. Animations.

This one is almost cute.


Beware morals!!


Beware defective robot!

You know what that means. Recycle man, think green landscape and unpolluted soda!

Here's another one about the theory of evolution...

Cute? Whatever...


"Based on a true story"? I totally believe that!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, did you get my point 'cause I could go on like this all day ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

Continue ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...

Knock knock... who's there?

Witness the discovery of TV by prehistorical men...


Pinguin vs Ostrich race: who wins?

Sometimes couples don't work out... But only a few say I'm sorry.


Chicken or egg?

Nice balalaïka sad music.


"The unicorn dies... of a heart attack".

...music?


L'évolution d'un drôle de truc dans un univers presque daliesque...

No comments:

Post a Comment